Billings Clerk/ Billings Coordinator/ Excellent Benefits/ Legal Sector/ Competitive Salary
I am currently working on an opportunity for a legal billings clerk. This is an excellent chance to work for a well established and respected firm that can offer genuine work/ life balance as well as job satisfaction and the freedom to develop your skills and career further.
I am keen to speak to positive and proactive candidates with billings or invoicing experience. Legal sector experience is highly advantageous, although not essential.
- Daily raising of a high volume of invoices
- Management and resolution of any billing related queries
- Managing and monitoring disbursements spreadsheets
- Consistently supporting the revenue team with all billing and WIP management
- Creating files for new cases
- Time and disbursement transfers/ amendments
- Cash management
- Foreign currency conversions
- Management of all extension emails and requests
- Regular communication with external and internal stakeholders
- Generating and dispersing billing documents
- Generating, printing and distributing WIP reports
- Processing pro-forma invoices and credit notes
- Previous experience in a billings role ideally within the professional services/ legal sector
- Ability to work from own initiative whilst still proactively supporting a team effort
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent academics and numeracy skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a high volume capacity
- Excellent IT and computerised system skills
If you match the profile above and are seeking a new opportunity, please submit your CV for immediate consideration or call Rosie on 01617110821 for further information.