Junior Cost Accountant – Analyst / Permanent Role / Ellesmere Port Location / Salary £20,000 – £23,000 + Benefits including Study Support / Great Opportunity!!
NC Associates are looking to recruit a Junior Cost Accountant – Analyst to help support the CFO and FC of a large service sector organisation based in Ellesmere Port. As a Junior Cost Accountant you will be heavily involved in reconciliations and looking at putting in controls and procedures to capture vital financial information based on previous financial reconciliations and making sure moving forward all financial information / invoices are captured with the reports.
- High volume of reconciliations on both bank and balance sheets
- Flagging any discrepancies with the FC and CFO and liaising with the treasury team to rectify these issues
- Helping to improve controls and systems to help capture financial information
- investigating any anomalies within the invoicing process
- Supporting the FC and CFO with additional projects
Essential experience required
To be successful in your application for tjis role you MUST have the following experience
- Ideally you will have some sort of job costing experience within finance
- Strong reconciliations experience
- Excellent IT – Systems experience with a passion to work within this area to improve processes
- Excellent attitude with a willingness to learn
- Strong Excel skills
Whats on Offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to build on your experience working for a forward thinking organisation. You will gain excellent exposure to finance and accounts working with the CFO and this role can also offer study support and development. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates or call 07879-626-501 for immediate interviews