First step into Industry for an Accounts Apprentice or Business Administration Apprenticeship Student
AAT Study Support/ Junior Accounts Assistant/ Career Development/ Free On Site Parking/ Excellent Working Environment
I am working on an opportunity that will be ideal for a candidate who has recently completed a Business Administration Apprenticeship or is in the early stages of AAT study and has a minimum of 12 months office based administration or accounts experience.
My client is keen to develop a smart, motivated and focused junior Accounts Assistant with a strong academic background within the business. Previous administration and office experience will be required but further training on accounts processes can be provided.
This will be an office based role and although financial study support is provided this will be in the successful candidates own time, although study time and exam leave will be accounted for.
- General administration and accounts support
- Processing of invoices
- Raising of Purchase Orders
- Matching of Purchase Orders to invoices
- Querying any pricing errors
- Requesting copy invoices and credit notes as required
- Statement reconciliations
- Billing and invoicing
- Bank reconciliations
- Supporting the wider finance team
- Strong academic background (GCSE/ A Level)
- 12 months + Office based accounts or administration experience
- Ideally have started either AAT studies or completed an administration apprenticeship
- Friendly personality – Team player
- Positive and ambitious mentality
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Full UK Driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Strong IT skills
- Desire to pursue an accounting career
If you match the profile above and would like further details regarding this opportunity, please submit your CV for immediate consideration. Only candidates based within commutable distance of the location will be considered.