Data Entry Clerk/ Accounts Payable/ Immediate Start/ Weekly Paid Position/ 40 Hour Week (Flexibility in Start/ Finish Times) / Office Based/ Free on-site Parking
I am looking for a high-volume Data Entry and Accounts Payable Invoice Processor to fulfil a new requirement on an immediate basis. This will be an hourly paid position that will be ongoing for a minimum of 3 months with potential to convert to a permanent position.
- Fast and accurate processing of supplier invoices at header level
- Splitting and distributing post for data entry team members
- Checking failures report daily and distributing failed invoices to clerks for resolution
- Ensuring all invoices have been processed by month end
- Checking and reconciliation of supplier statements
- Any other Ad-hoc requests as required
- Ability to manage large amounts of data and to process to targets accurately at pace
- High degree of attention to detail
- Previous Purchase Ledger experience
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced and high-volume role
- Be a positive team player
- Ability to adapt to process change and prioritise workloads effectively
- Be able to start work on an immediate/ reduced notice period and commit to a minimum 3-month assignment
- Be able to commute to South Manchester and be happy to commit to a 40 hour office based week.
If you match the profile above and are looking for a new opportunity such as this, please submit your CV for immediate consideration or alternatively call Rosie on 07384462669 for further information.