Invoice Processor/ Data Entry/ Immediate Start/ Ongoing Assignment/ Flexible Working/ Free On – Site Parking
I am looking for an invoice processor to fulfil an ongoing assignment in South Manchester. Although initially a temporary position, there is strong potential that this role will convert to a permanent role. The successful candidate will be required to accurately process and input a high volume of invoices onto the accounts system.
This role will be office based and applicants should be able to travel to South Manchester easily. Although flexible hours are available this role will be full time.
- Fast and accurate processing of supplier invoices
- Splitting and distributing post for data entry team members
- Checking failed invoice report and investigating discrepancies
- Ensuring all invoices have been processed by agreed targets
- Checking and reconciliation of supplier statements
- Any other Ad-hoc requests as required
- Ability to manage large amounts of data and to process to targets accurately at pace
- High degree of attention to detail
- Purchase Ledger understanding
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced and high-volume role
- Be a positive team player
- Ability to adapt to process change and prioritise workloads effectively
- Be able to start work on an immediate/ reduced notice period and commit to a minimum 3-month assignment
- Be able to commute to South Manchester and be happy to commit to a 40 hour office based week.
If you match the profile above, are available on a reduced notice period and have an interest in this vacancy please contact Rosie on 01617110821 for further information.