Purchase Ledger Clerk/ Invoice Processing/ Competitive Salary/ Manchester City Centre/ Excellent Benefits/ Immediate Start Dates
I am working on an excellent opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk with 12 months + experience of HIGH VOLUME INVOICE PROCESSING to support my market leading client on an immediate basis. This role will initially start as a 12 month fixed term contract, however there will be potential to convert to a permanent position.
My Client is able to offer an excellent working environment, competitive benefits package and the opportunity to work as part of a motivational team.
Offices are based centrally and are close to all major public transport links and multiple parking options. My client will follow government guidelines around home based working and so although training will be office based (in an office following all social distancing guidelines) there will be flexibiltity to WFH
- High volume invoice processing (KPI driven)
- Setting up new suppliers and amending details
- Splitting of invoices, accruing and pre paying costs accordingly
- Statement reconciliations
- Management of high volume and varied work flow
- Liaising across multiple business sites to ensure business efficiency
- Ensuring all suppliers are paid within agreed payment time frames
- Support with department projects as required
- PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN A HIGH VOLUME INVOICE PROCESSING ROLE (IDEALLY WITHIN A SHARED SERVICE CENTRE ENVIRONMENT)
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to manage own workload
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with both internal and external contacts
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent computerised system and Excel skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Applicants will ideally be immediately available and happy to commit to a 12 month contract
Please call Rosie ASAP on 01617110821/ 07384462669 or submit your CV for immediate consideration.