A secure business Accountancy Practice with a long serving staff experience have a very rare opening within their accountancy team.
Due to an expansion they need an experienced permanent Bookkeeper / Practice Administrator to effectively run all the internal bookkeeping and accounts of this successful business.
Reporting directly to Partners this is a Senior Bookkeeping role which requires a professional, experienced and ambitious individual looking to work for a growing company and to increase your responsibilities.
Your role will include the following;
- Bookkeeping; posting of receipts and expenditure on Xero or Sage
- Recording and making payments to suppliers via BACS
- Processing sales and purchase ledgers
- Dealing with VAT returns (compilation and submission)
- Reconciling accounts
- Running weekly direct debits
- Producing and sending out statements
- Running monthly management and other reports for board meetings (training provided)
- General accounts related administration and external client liaison
- Potentially staff payroll on Sage
Ideally you will:
- Have experience providing internal bookkeeping for accountancy practices
- At least 4 years + Bookkeeping experience
- Keen eye for details
- Well organised
- Problem solving and issue resolution
- Good MS Windows and Office skills
I have multiple vacancies available so If you feel like this position might be for you, please send your CV or call us directly on 0113 487 1901