INTERNAL ACCOUNT MANAGER / LANCASHIRE / £20,000-£23,000 / PERMANENT / UNCAPPED COMMISSION
A market leading national communications company, with it’s Head Office based in Lancashire, is looking to recruit a driven Account Manager. The role will be homeworking during the pandemic. As well as full training given, this will be a great opportunity to become part of a business that prides itself on employee satisfaction and development.
Reporting into Assistant Sales Manager, the key tasks will include:
- To successfully complete the induction and product training to allow you to complete the key activities of the role
- Use the knowledge gained during your training to achieve your sales target and associated KPI’s as a minimum expectation.
- To proactively communicate with new and existing customers in regards to their current service, new products and how the company could improve their service going forward.
- Provide an accurate weekly forecast to your line manager as requested.
- Begin to collaborate with marketing on projects that will help to drive growth.
- Taking ownership to resolve problems within the business and identify when to escalate issues to your Sales Manager where necessary.
- Managing your existing customer base encouraging them to renew their contracts and/or sell new products to them with little assistance from senior team members
- Maintain knowledge of products and services, including features and benefits to discuss with clients, through self-study and completion of all mandatory product, skills and services training
- Proactively maintain your customer details (including Leads, Opportunities and deals won) in the CRM system.
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries efficiently and to a high standard
The ideal candidate will have a proven history in account maintenance, be customer focused, have excellent organisation and strong communication skills.
If your looking to be part of one of Lancashire leading technology businesses, that is expanding during the pandemic, then please contact Mark Caunce immediately on