Purchase Ledger Clerk/ Immediate Start/ Competitive Salary/ Manchester City Centre/ Excellent Benefits
I am working on an excellent opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk with 12 months + experience to support my market leading client on an immediate basis. This role will initially start as a temporary role with the potential to convert to a permanent contract.
My Client is able to offer an excellent working environment, market leading benefits and the opportunity to work as part of a motivational team.
Offices are based centrally and are close to all major public transport links and multiple parking options
- High volume invoice processing (KPI driven)
- Setting up new suppliers and amending details
- Query resolution and management regarding payments and invoices
- Statement reconciliations
- Management of high volume and varied work flow
- Liaising across multiple business sites to ensure business efficiency
- Ensuring all suppliers are paid within agreed payment time frames
- Support with department projects as required
- Occasional support with BACS and CHAPS payments to suppliers
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to manage own workload
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with both internal and external contacts
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent computerised system and Excel skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Minimum 12 months experience in an accounts payable capacity
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Applicants will ideally be immediately available and happy to start an ongoing assignment
If you have the skills and experience detailed above and have an interest in this role I am very keen to speak with you, please submit your CV for immediate consideration or call 01617110821 to discuss further.