6 x Hopital Porters Required / Temporary Contract / Excellent Rates Of Pay / Monmouthshire Location / Excellent Opportunity
NC Associates are looking to recruit Hospital Porters on a temporary basis to cover the huge demand working for the NHS Trusts. As a Hospital Porter you will be required to work on a temporary basis which will be ongoing for at least 3 months but could be longer. Its essential that you are available immediately or on a short notice period.
- Transferring patients around the hospital in wheelchairs or stretchers in a professional and timely manner and respectfully transporting the deceased patients to the mortuary.
- Transporting medical records from wards across the hospital
- Replenishing of oxygen tanks and removing empty tanks
- Removing clinical waste
- Moving hospital furniture around the hospital
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for these roles you MUST have the following experience
- Must be fit and well and be able to carry out the above duties
- Ideally if you have had some porter experience it would be beneficial but not essential
- Previous experience of working within a hospital would also be beneficial
- You MUST be available immediately or at short notice
Please send your CV directly to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates or contact me on my mobile 07879-626-501 for an immediate start