Group Accountant / Knowsley / Permanent / £37,000 – £45,000 depending on experience / Strong career progression
NC Associates are currently looking to recruit an experienced European Group Accountant to join our client’s growing Head Office Finance team. This International business are a specialist within their market and they have offices across the world. This role will be working from the client’s modern head office based in Knowsley where you will be joining this growing team during their period of growth and transformation. You will be joining the team at this exciting time where they are rolling out their new Group Finance System other key process improvements across the Finance function – a great environment for anyone who likes to suggest new ideas and areas for improvement!
- In this role you will be working as part of the European Finance division where you will be the main contact for several overseas entities
- You will work together to build relationships and ensure overseas offices report accurate monthly management accounts (ensuring consistency with local GAAP, policies and procedures) as well as general operations and commercials
- You will report financial statements, statutory accounts and detailed balance sheet and income statement reconciliations
- Monitor cash flow forecasts and capital expenditure
- You will review and challenge management accounts providing analysis and commentary
Essential Experience Required
- Finalist or newly qualified CIMA / ACA / ACCA
- European language skills are desired for this role (particularly Spanish)
- Strong technical and analytical accounting skills
What’s on offer?
This business really appreciates its people and they have invested heavily in a program of systems and people development to create a positive working environment both day to day ad on-going for your development. Excellent benefits package included, plus a market leading salary.
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your CV or to learn more about other potential opportunities at this level in the area please contact Alfie Lambert at NC Associates.