Fluent/ Native German Speaking Role (Must Be UK Based)/ Office Based Role/ Accounts Assistant/ Bank Reconciliation /Ledger Management/ Study Support/ Free On Site Parking
I am working on a NEW requirement for a native or fluent speaking German Finance Assistant to join a globally operating, Salford based business. Applicants must be UK based and have fluent, written and verbal German and English language skills.
This role will require previous finance understanding and experience, however training and career development will be available.
- Building and developing relationships with customers and suppliers for the German arm of the business
- Processing of invoices- requesting copy invoices, PO numbers and relevant supporting documents as required
- Management of any pricing queries for the German ledger
- Processing Euro payment runs
- Euro bank reconciliations
- Billing and invoicing for services and products sold
- Processing of employee expense claims
- Supporting system and process improvements
- Chasing of outstanding debt from German customers
- Supporting the wider finance team as required
- This role will require fluent or native German language skills in addition to an excellent level of spoken and written English language skills
- This will be an office based role and so only applicants already residing in Greater Manchester will be considered
- Accounting understanding and previous exposure to bank reconciliations, accounts receivable and accounts payable processes
- Desire to develop further within an accounting career
- Positive and proactive personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong academic background
- Strong Computerised IT skills
- Full UK driving license
If you match the profile above, have German language skills and are seeking an opportunity such as this please submit your CV for immediate consideration or call Rosie on 01617110821 to discuss further.