GERMAN CREDIT CONTROLLER / HOMEWORKING / PERMANENT / £24,000 – £24,000 / GLOBAL SERVICES COMPANY
NC Associates have been instructed by our client, a market leader in their field, to recruit for a German Credit Controller as a result of expansion
Working as part of a team and reporting to the Credit control manager you will be responsible for servicing all European clients, ensuring all company payment terms are adhered to, minimise debt and ensure business profitability .
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- All aspects of credit control across all of EMEA
- Chasing overdue monies via telephone and/or letter
- Liaise with Customer Services and sales representatives as necessary, to clear any queries quickly and effectively to ensure minimum delay on payment can be achieved.
- Reconcile accounts
- Place accounts on and off of hold as required
- Ensure credits and replacements are actioned promptly and correctly.
- Liaise with customer services, in the process of credits in line with Company guidelines
- Carry out credit references for prospective accounts.
- Carry out credit ratings (raise credit limits) – liaise with insurers where necessary.
- Contact customers when direct debit payments fail and inform insurers.
The ideal candidate will be fluent in both oral and written German, have proven credit control experience within a fast paced organisation and confident IT skills.
If your looking for an exciting new challenge that offers an excellent salary and development, whilst working from home, then please contact Mark Caunce immediately on 07876030207.