Native or Fluent German Language Skills/ Accounts Payable/ Purchase Ledger/ Growing Business and Role/ Study Support/ Office Based Position/ Free On Site Parking
I am working on a newly created opportunity for a native or fluent German speaker to join an already successful yet growing business on a permanent basis. This position will be responsible for the management of the German region’s accounts payable function but has the capacity to grow inline with the successful candidates development plans.
This role will be office based Mon – Fri 0830-1715 but will involve some travel to the German office as required. In addition to the relevant language and accounts payable experience required, My client is also looking for somebody who can interact with and work well as part of a team and contribute to the overall accounts function.
- Logging of bank transactions and updating cash flow
- Maintenance of debtors and creditors ledger including setting up new accounts
- Chasing of overdue debtors
- Monitoring of goods received not invoiced – Creating accruals schedule
- Processing of invoices on the German Ledger (checking, coding, matching)
- Processing expenses and petty cash
- Production and submission of monthly statistical returns
- Monthly submissions including EC Sales, Intrastat and VAT
- Making weekly, monthly and ad hoc supplier payments
- Analysis of sales reports and
- Liaising with the wider finance team and overseas offices to resolve any supplier queries
- Native or fluent written and spoken German language skills
- Previous Accounts Payable/ Accounting experience
- Positive and proactive working attitude
- Ability to build and develop excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- High degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Committed to process improvement
- Ideally studying towards or have an interest in studying towards financial qualifications
- This is an office based role and so applicants will need to be Greater Manchester based
If you match the profile above and are seeking a new position such as this, I am very keen to speak with you. Please call Rosie on 07384462669 or submit your CV for immediate consideration.