Financial Accountant – ACCA, CIMA Finalist – Qualified / Wakefield Area / Salary £38,000 + Excellent Benefits, Bonus etc / Excellent Development Opportunity / Permanent Role
NC Associates are working on an exclusive basis to recruit a bright and dynamic finalist – qualified Financial Accountant to work for reputable and rapidly expanding service based business in Wakefield. Reporting directly into the Financial Controller you will have the opportunity to be involved in various projects which will help deliver financial targets for the business
- Involvement in implementation of a new finance software
- Support the introduction of departmental budgets/forecasts.
- Introduce robust period end procedures.
- Upgrade the Fixed Asset register to new software.
- Assist with Annual Report and Accounts.
- Submit information to Companies House
- Finance Partner with the International Offices covering 6 countries – potential overseas travel.
- Finance Partner with the Events team, providing specific assistance with profitability through budgets/forecasts.
- Responsible for the Trading business accounts and developing Profit and Loss Statements..
- Complete VAT returns.
- Develop reporting lines with our new Office.
- Provide support to other members of the Finance Team.
- Work with the Head of Finance to progress the business 5 year strategic plan.
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Qualified/Finalist ACCA / CIMA
- Experience in Financial Accounts
- Thrive in a fast moving environment.
- Friendly and outgoing.
- Work as part of a team.
- Happy to do adhoc travelling overseas
Whats on Offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a long established yet expanding organisation which can offer excellent development working closely with the senior finance team, you will also be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package. Please send your CV to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates or call 07879 626 501