NC Associates are looking for an experienced finance officer to provide an effective financial service to our highly regarded client, including financial accounting and the provision of sound financial information and advice to internal and external stakeholders. Working with administration staff, the post holder will be responsible for day to day accounts activity and providing financial information that will support our Clients decision making and strategy.
You will be an experienced, suitably qualified finance professional, able to take overall responsibility for financial record keeping in a complex, busy, growing company. You will be organised and productive, able to work through large amounts of financial information with accuracy and speed. You will have excellent IT skills, be confident in using Sage 50 software and able to use Microsoft Packages to analyse and present financial information. You will have good communication skills, able to provide guidance and direction to finance administrators and also to collaborate with managers to ensure effective financial management.
Duties will include:
- Monitoring and reconciling bank accounts
- Managing Sage records using entries and journals as required
- Accurately maintaining records to meet legal requirements including insurance and tax.
- Operation, maintenance and monitoring of bank accounts including payments and reconciliation.
- Preparing and validating Payroll information
- Communicating and reporting financial information
- Preparation of finance management information to support planning and decision making.
- Acting as main point of contact for Auditor and providing all required information.
- Liaising with external payroll and pension’s providers, providing required information and ensuring deductions and payments are made on time.
- Supporting financial planning
- Preparation of financial reports
- Provision of financial and budgetary information for bids/grants/funding opportunities.
- Support managers with analysis of financial information to inform decision making.
- Hold an Accountancy or Professional Bookkeeping Qualification, or be able to demonstrate significant experience in a number of financial tasks (at least 2 year’s experience of carrying out a similar finance role)
- Have recent experience of using all aspects of Sage 50 Accounts, including producing reports and completing journals
- Have extensive experience of Microsoft Office packages especially Excel with the ability to create and maintain spreadsheets incorporating formulas and additional functions.
- Have experience preparing financial reports, analysing data.
- Demonstrate an understanding of payroll procedures
- Work accurately and have a high level of attention to detail.
If you have the skills and expertise described in this profile and are interested in this role please send your CV to Karen for immediate consideration.