Finance Manager – ACCA, CIMA, ACA Qualified – 2-3 Years PQ Experience / Salary £45,000 – £55,000 + Excellent Benefits, Parking, Further Career Development / Permanent Role / Excellent Commercial Exposure / Vibrant – Dynamic Culture
NC Associates are looking to recruit a Fully Qualified Finance Manager to work for a Vibrant and Dynamic SME organisation within Warrington. As a Finance Manager you will have lots of commercial exposure working alongside the Commercial Director as well as the Managing Director managing the finance function. This role will be heavily involved in process improvements as well as bringing the majority of the finance function back in off the external Accountants. The business has grown considerably over the past 3 years and has massive growth potential over the next 3 years.
- Producing the management accounts including the balance sheet reconciliations P&L analysis including commentary
- Supervising one accounts assistant, developing them through there studies, 1-2-1 appraisals.
- VAT returns, CIS Subcontractor invoicing, payments
- Liaising with the banks and external factoring facility to manage cash flow through the business
- Improving processes within the finance function and streamlining the function to improve performance
- Make commercial decisions within the finance function to drive the business forward
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- ACCA, CIMA, ACA Qualified Accountant 2-3 years PQ experience
- Commercial Exposure, Would suit someone from a Practice background
- Experience of working within a group business beneficial but not essential
- Experience of dealing with banks and funding facilities
- Bright, dynamic individual with an excellent personality as culture fit is essential
Whats on Offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing business which can give the right individual lots of commercial exposure as well as the opportunity to develop and progress within the business. They offer an attractive salary and benefits package which includes flex-time. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates or call 07879-626-501