Finance Manager – ACCA, CIMA, ACA Qualified / Salary £40,000 – £45,000 + Excellent Benefits inc On-Site Parking, Further Career Development / Permanent Role / Vibrant – Dynamic Culture / Warrington
NC Associates are working in conjunction with a leading organisation based in Warrington who are looking to recruit a Finance Manager to work on a permanent basis at their head office. You will be working closely with the other Finance Managers within the business and be responsible for delivering a first class service to members of their business at all levels, whilst managing the day to day activities of the finance team.
- Producing a full set of Management Accounts, including balance sheet reconciliations
- Financial Support & audit of various business units within the group
- Reporting of MI to MD, and assist in the development of same to help make informed decisions
- Process and system development (including documentation) to ensure compliance with regulatory bodies
- Presenting financial information to non-finance staff
- Help develop the system so that data is captured correctly and efficiently
- Take ownership for full accounting process.
- Manage relationships with external audit, banks, leasing companies and HMRC
- Daily Cashflow management of a number of bank accounts
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Responsible for financial elements of FCA/RMAR returns
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- ACCA, CIMA, ACA Qualified
- Knowledge of Sage Line 50
- Understanding of the Insurance industry – Desirable
- Experience of working within a group business beneficial but not essential
- In-depth understanding of month end processes, reporting
- Bright, dynamic individual with an excellent personality as culture fit is essential
What’s on Offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing business which can give the right individual the opportunity to develop and progress within the business. They offer an attractive salary and benefits package which includes flex-time. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Alfie Lambert at NC Associates or call 07789-694-240