Finance Manager / ACA, ACCA, CIMA Accountant / Warrington / £35,000 – £50,000 / Excellent Benefits / Free On-Site Parking / Permanent
NC Associates are working in conjunction with a leading organisation based in the Warrington area who are looking to recruit a Finance Manager. Reporting into the Practice Manager and managing a small team, the Finance Manager will be developing their own department and function within the business to advise and recommend the needs to the Practice Manager and working with their external accountant to ensure compliance and cost management.
- Experience in setting up a Finance Department or the functions required to.
- Ownership of management reporting for specified entities and explanations of variances to budget/forecast/prior months
- Working closely with the Company Director.
- Review and analysis of balance sheets
- Oversee the monthly margin review process
- Building relationships internal and external
- Taking a lead on implementing improvements to financial procedures and controls
- Coaching junior members of the team
- Support region in budgeting, forecasting
- Monthly cashflow forecasting
- Work with Practice Manager and Outsourced Accounts to ensure compliance with local financial reporting and tax requirements
- Adhoc project work as required and to support development
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA Accountant Qualified
- Strong technical background in financial and management accounting
- Previously set up a finance department
- In-depth understanding of month end processes, reporting
- Experience of using Proclaim is desirable
What’s on offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading business which can develop and expand on your experience. They offer an incredible development plan with excellent working conditions. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV for immediate consideration to Alfie Lambert at NC Associates or call on either 0151 559 3560 or 07789 694 240