Job Title: Finance Business Partner
Salary: £48k to £56k
Our client is an established logistics business with a turnover of circa multi-hundred of millions.
This is an excellent, progressive role ideal for an enthusiastic and pro-active individual. The ideal candidate will be already proven Financial Business Partner with extensive logistics experience.
This is a strategic level position. You will report in to the Group FC. You will inherit and loyal and established finance team and have creative freedom to drive your department forward and personally impact the growth and strategy of this business.
You will benefit from:
- Generous starting salary and rewards package
- Autonomy and a no micro-management environment
- Modern working environment with great on-site facilities
- Working within a progressive and dynamic team
Ideally you will:
- Have a strong manufacturing background (CIMA/ACCA qualified)
- Have significant commercial experience
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex financial information
- Be experienced in working in a fast-paced environment
- Board level business partnering & multi-site stakeholder engagement
- Model financials on a plethora of different and ever changing requirements
- Manage the P&L of various sites
This is a highly desirable position, so do not hesitate to submit your application. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Gavin Dixon at NC Associates.