Job Title: Senior Finance Business Partner
Salary: £37k Basic plus Bonus Flexible hours, Pension, Benefits,
Location: Home Working available or based Skipton 35 hours per week Flexible
Working for a leading Financial services business this role is suited for someone with a strong Commercial background with experience as a Finance Business Partner.
This role is based in Skipton but candidates will be considered from outside the area who require home working.
· Provision of accurate and timely outputs to support line manager on business support
· Create value add analysis by applying expertise and advice for the right business decisions;
· Understand what is expected of them, and have objectives against which performance is continually reviewed;
· Ensure that information and knowledge is effectively captured, analysed & utilised for the wider benefit of the team and key stakeholders
· Excellence of service delivery to customers and/or Stakeholders
· Develop effective relationships with all stakeholders to support line manager in the delivery of Corporate priorities; and
· Ensure close collaboration with relevant stakeholders/customers/colleagues to ensure delivery of objectives
· Inspire and engage through role modelling the values and behaviours within the team;
· Give relevant and constructive feedback to your line manager to support the building of a high performance culture
· Actively contribute to your individual objectives and provide feedback on a regular basis
· Provision of accurate and timely expertise and advice to colleagues and key business partners
· Identify and champion continuous improvement within your area and across the business where appropriate
Work closely with all Finance and key partnership business areas to ensure a joined up approach within the Society as a whole in the delivery of the corporate plan objectives
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
- A proven track record of achievement of results.
- Coming from either a Commercial or Financial Services background.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships both within the team and the wider business in order to achieve objectives
- Have a proven track record of being a team player
- Is acknowledged as taking responsibility / ownership for work inside and where appropriate outside their remit
- A proven ability to effectively communicate both verbal and written to influence/direct others at an appropriate level
- Shows experience of independently interpreting and communicating more complex and/or sensitive information in a variety of situations
- A fast learner with the ability to think on their own two feet and the confidence to input ideas into work related and personal objectives.
- Experience or knowledge of business partnering within a similar sized organisation
- Regularly demonstrates themselves to be a proactive self starter
- Advanced Excel skills and proven modelling capabilities.
- Ability to produce quality presentations in PowerPoint.
- Experience of planning and organising own work to ensure a focus on priorities and achievement of deadlines.
Location: Based from home or in Skipton candidates will be considered from: Skipton, Burnley, Leeds, West Yorkshire, Bradford, Harrogate, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Halifax, York, Manchester, Newcastle, Sheffield, Preston.