Finance Assistant / Leeds Centre / 6 Month Contract – Permanent / Salary £20,000 – £23,000 + Excellent Benefits, Work From Home – Office Mix / Great Working Conditions / Immediate Start
NC Associates are looking to recruit a Finance Assistant to work for a market leading organisation based in Leeds. As a Finance Assistant you will be responsible for processing financial transactions through to completion on the ledgers. More specifically the jobholder will be responsible for fill start to end process of the cash receipt functionality and ensuring correct policies and procedure are adhered to at all times.
This role will be responsible for processing the Cash Receipting function covering multiple jurisdictions operating in all major world currencies.
The day-to-day responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Processing cash receipts
- Assist in the returning of held client funds.
- Ensure queries and escalations are handled correctly and promptly through to appropriate resolution.
- Ensure compliances to Firm’s procedures and local country legal requirements including the appropriate anti money laundering legislation.
- Provide a high level of professional customer service to internal and external customers appropriate to highly regarded international Law Firm.
- Ad hoc duties appropriate to the role (inc, cover for other shared service functions).
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
- Experience with working in a similar finance role
- Competent Excel and Word user
- Technology awareness
Whats on Offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable organisation which offer excellent working conditions as well as a very attractive salary and benefits package which includes working from home – mix within the office. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates or call 07879-626501