Finance Assistant/ Bank Reconciliation/ Free On – Site Parking/ 25 Days Holiday/ Working Hours: Mon – Fri 0830-1700 or 0900-1730/ Private Health care/ Competitive Salary
I am working on a newly created role for a finance/ bank reconciliation clerk. This role will suit an experienced candidate who posesses a high degree of attention to detail. I am keen to speak with applicants who have had exposure to reconciling large amounts of bank accounts, ideally for a group business.
- Reconciliation of 20 bank accounts – investigation and resolution of any discrepancies
- Support the wider finance team with invoicing and quarterly VAT returns
- Posting of incoming cash transactions
- Preparation of completion statements
- Ensuring all utilities contracts and invoices are correct for multiple business properties
- Query resolution
- General finance support as required – Purchase ledger, credit control, etc.
- Previous experience within a similar role – bank reconciliation exposure is essential
- High degree of accuracy
- Ability to work within a fast paced, varied and busy role
- Ability to work effectively as part of a small, friendly team as well as from own initiative
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Understanding of double entry bookkeeping processes
- Strong Excel skills
- XERO accounts experience is advantageous, although not essential
If you match the profile above and are looking for a new opportunity to utilise your skill set, please contact Rosie to discuss further on 01617110821 or alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration.