Employment Compliance/ Contracts Processing/ Administration/ Company Bonus/ Excellent Benefits/ July/ August Start Dates
After recruiting into the Compliance Team earlier in the year due to business growth, my South Manchester based client now needs to build this team even further in line with their development plans. They are looking for positive, motivated and business focused individuals to deliver an excellent level of service to their employees, ensuring all legal right to work documentation is in place.
This role will suit candidates with previous office-based administration and or customer service skills who are looking to further their career in compliance role.
Working within the compliance department, this role is focused upon employment and tax law. Reporting to the compliance manager duties will include but not be limited to.
- Responsible for employment contracts and responding to any associated queries
- Checking of right to work documentation and AWR compliance
- Processing of contracts information (logging and updating of information on the database)
- Supporting with projects as required
- Maintaining relationships with new and existing customers via email and telephone communication – responding to any queries in a timely manner
- Ensuring that effective communications are maintained within the wider business to ensure all relevant information is shared as required
- To ensure company policies are always adhered to – providing best service delivery
- Advocating the company and the brand
- Working to SLA’s (email response times/ processing of contracts / auditing expenses)
- Previous office administration experience
- Strong Excel and computerised systems abilities
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Flexible and commercial approach to duties
- Desire to learn more about compliance legislation and pursue a career in this field
- Excellent communication skills – the ability to manage relationships and communicate information clearly to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work in a varied role managing multiple tasks
If you match the profile above and are keen to develop within a career path such as this, please submit your CV for consideration or call 01617110821 to find out more.