Data Support – Finance Analyst / Portsmouth / 10-12 Months Fixed Term Contract / Salary £30,000 – £32,000 + Excellent Benefits + 27 Days Holidays / Excellent Opportunity
NC Associates are looking to recruit a Data Support Finance Analyst to work for a leading property owner, service provider based in Portsmouth As a Data Support Finance Analyst you will be responsible for all aspects of property accounting for Data Change notice (DCN) processing and Date Change Request (DCR) Processing. The role works closely as part of a team with Asset Managers, Facilities Managers and Property Accountant colleagues to ensure efficient and accurate accounting of customer and company funds.
The role will provide support to the Property Accounting function and promote accurate billing, the day to day activities within this role require the use of the Horizon and NAV systems.
- Process Data Change notice (DCN) and Date Change Request (DCR) requests to an agreed time frame.
- Investigation of items appearing on the billing Exception reports including liaison with PM and FM colleagues to resolve any Issues.
- Raise AD Hoc Charges and Credits as required in Horizon or NAV.
- Work Closely with Senior Property Managers (SPM) and FM colleagues to identify data errors, data improvements data upload requirements and undertake amendments for the sites and buildings that are managed by Property Services.
- Own the Date Change Notice (DCN) and Date Change Request (DCR) process at a zonal level which is used to formally request changes in data and the auditable process to implement those changes.
- Work in conjunction with a regional or central team finance, facilities management, Business information and Wider Asset Management team to resolve data queries and Inconsistencies.
- Use system Generated reports to resolve queries – avoid use of manually created excel sheets.
- Report the DCN, DCR progress and a regular basis to the property finance and facilities management teams for review.
- Assist with any internal or external audit activity in relation to data records
Essential Experience Required
- Ideally you will be available on a short notice period
- Previous experience of working within a similar data – finance analyst role
- Advanced excel and data reporting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of using a data reporting system – software
- High attention to detail and have the ability to work to deadlines
What’s on Offer?
This is a great opportunity to work for a market leading business which can support your current experience, they offer excellent working conditions and an attractive salary and benefits package, please contact Wayne Caunce at NC Associates for an immediate interview on 07879 626 501