Credit Manager/ Credit Team Leader/ Competitive Salary/ Excellent Benefits
I am working on an excellent opportunity for an experienced Credit Team Leader to oversee a team in Manchester City Centre. This role will be suited to somebody with the ability to develop and manage a team to maximise cash collection.
My client can offer an excellent working environment, career development and a competitive salary.
- Managing the team to maximise cash collection
- Ensuring strong cash flows are maintained through efficient collections
- Overseeing the accounts receivable portfolio
- Setting and monitoring credit limits and payment terms
- Setting and ensuring compliance with credit policies
- Working with credit insurers to maximise revenue
- Initiating legal actions in cases of ‘bad debt’
- Preparation and presentation of monthly board report
- Identifying training teams and working with the team to improve processes
- Controlling and monitoring bad debt – advising on payment plans
- Management of any escalated credit queries
- Previous experience in the capacity as a Credit Team Leader/ Credit Manager
- Proven people management and development abilities
- Proven process improvement skills
- Sound knowledge of the end to end credit and receivables process (for larger businesses)
- Ability to oversee multiple high value ledgers
- Excellent IT/ Excel skills
- Time management skills
- Resilient personality
If you have the skills and experience detailed above and are seeking an opportunity to exercise your skill set within a new opportunity, please call Rosie on 01617110821 or alternatively please submit your CV for immediate consideration.