CREDIT CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER / 12 MONTH CONTRACT / LONDON / £33,000 – £40,000
A national branded organisation with sites throughout the UK is looking to recruit an experienced Credit Customer Relationship Manager on a contract basis for 12 months. Due to ongoing developments, this role has the potential of becoming permanent. The purpose of the position is to support the working capital management team in managing commercial relationships with customers and key stakeholders by focusing on debt collection and improving processes.
Reporting into the Head of Working Capital, the duties will include:
- Maintain regular communication with a portfolio of customers, ensuring that the portfolio pay within terms
- Understanding and resolving the issues preventing these customers from paying
- Liaising with various accounting teams to ensure that credit notes are raised correctly
- Liaising with the Treasury team to ensure that customer receipts are allocated accurately
- Working with the Customer Service Team and finance to investigate and resolve queries within agreed times
- Provide regular forecasts of cash receipts
- Assisting finance with balance reviews
- Continuous improvement of business processes
The ideal candidate for the role will have experience within the property sector and dealing with funding arrangements within the public sector. Knowledge of credit control processes, strong negotiating skills and managing customer relationships. An understanding of Qube or Navision would also be desirable.
If your interested in the role and have the relevant experience, please call Mark Caunce immediately on 07876030207.