Credit Controller / Liverpool / Contract – Maternity Cover / Excellent Benefits / Free On-site Parking / Leading Organisation
NC Associates are looking to recruit a Credit Controller to join a market leading organisation based in Liverpool on a contract basis covering maternity. As the Credit Controller you will report directly into the Credit Control Manager and help support the team reduce aged debt.
- Credit Control within a fast-paced working environment
- Proactively review and chase current and aged debts
- Reduce and control aged debts.
- Negotiating payment plans with customers and set up terms
- Allocation of receipts and customer account reconciliations
- Send customer statements via email.
- Credit checking new customers
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Experience of effective credit control of a large and challenging ledger
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in fast paced, credit control position
- Proven credit control experience
- High degree of attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- Ability to work from own initiative
What’s on offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established market leading organisation which is offering an immediate start, as well as an attractive salary with great benefits. Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Alfie Lambert at NC Associates or call 07789 694 240.