CREDIT CONTROL / PERMANENT / IMMEDIATE START / £20,000 – £23,000 / HORWICH / FLEXIBLE WORKING
NC Associates are looking to recruit an experienced credit controller on a permanent basis. The company is expanding due to continuous success, even during Covid. As a Credit Controller, you will work closely with the finance team and help support the cashflow of this national business. This is a great opportunity to manage your own accounts and build strong relationships.
Reporting into the Credit Manager, the duties will include:
- Chasing outstanding monies from customers
- Looking after over 300 accounts
- Allocating cash
- Raising invoices / credits-debits
- Resolving queries
- Account maintenance
- Assisting the Manager with additional month end tasks
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Previous credit control experience working in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills – telephone manner
- Strong team player
- Available immediately
- Good experience of using systems such as Excel & Sage
This is a great opportunity to work with a National organisation and a Lancashire success story.
If interested, please email your CV to Mark Caunce 0r call 07876-030207 for an immediate start.