Credit Controller / Manchester City Centre / Salary £25,000 + Excellent Benefits / Permanent Role / Excellent Development Opportunity / Flexible Working Hours
NC Associates are looking to recruit a Credit Controller to work for a reputable global service organisation based in Manchester City Centre. Working within a team of hard working individuals, this is a great opportunity to develop your skills further.
Reporting into the Credit Supervisor, the duties include:
- Proactively contact clients/internal contacts for prompt collection or resolution of aged receivables
- Drive cash flow & debtor day targets by strong portfolio management & relationship building
- Work with relevant client partners & practice groups to achieve all company’s KPI’s where applicable
- Resolve customer receivable issues, disputes & claims with revenue control teams & practice groups
- Full day to day management of assigned portfolio by accurate codification, collections comments & dispute identification
- Ensure appropriate prioritisation techniques & timely follow up on all outstanding debts
- Develop excellent relationships with key contacts within the client’s organisation
- Engage key stakeholders & continuously drive credit control strategy
- Control & manage the statement / dunning process
- Reconciliation of client accounts
- Use imagination & clear thinking techniques to improve processes & deliver excellent service
- Drive recommendations of referral for further action when full collections techniques are exhausted to recover bad debts
- Proactively manage client account balances by working closely with relevant fee earners
- Analyse portfolio & have strong control over estimated cash collection & debt status throughout the month
- Attend & contribute to credit control team meetings
The ideal candidate will have experience of being in a similar role, proven at dealing with high volumes and confident with IT systems including excel.
If your looking for a company that offers a career development plan along with excellent benefits, then please contact MArk Caunce immediately on 07876030207.