Credit Controller/ Salford /On Site Parking/ Competitive Salary + Bonus/ Career Progression
I am working on an exciting opportunity for a proactive and forward-thinking credit controller. My client is a growing yet well-established business that are looking to increase their credit control team in order to meet the demands of the business.
This role will suit somebody who has the ability to support a team in a fast paced environment, whilst having the ability to work from their own initiative. I am keen to speak to motivated, proactive individuals who can bring forwards fresh ideas.
My client can offer a number of benefits including measurable career progression, a competitive salary and bonus scheme, monthly team incentives, free on-site parking as well as an excellent working environment. (WFH options are available around the current situation however this will return to being an office-based role)
- Pro-actively chasing aged and current debt within a business-to-business capacity
- Managing and resolving any account queries
- Effectively updating records and aged debt register
- Reporting on aged debt
- Managing and maintaining individual ledger
- Some sales ledger duties including allocation of payments
- Liaising with the wider business to investigate billing queries
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Proactive and positive approach and attitude
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Relevant sales ledger and business to business credit control experience/ knowledge
- Strong IT and Excel skills
- Problem solving abilities
If you possess the skills and experience detailed above and are looking for a new career challenge, I am very keen to speak with you. Please call 07384462669 or submit your CV for immediate consideration.