Credit Control/ Sales Ledger/ On Site Parking/ Job Security/ Competitive Salary/ Office Based Role
I am working on a new opportunity for a client who requires the skills of an experienced Credit Controller to join their Finance Team on a permanent basis. This role will suit somebody who has proven collection results, problem solving abilities and who has ideally worked within the property sector.
- Collection of all overdue debts/ fees via telephone and email communication.
- Send weekly reminder letters and statements regarding overdue debt.
- Develop and maintain an effective debtor escalation process.
- Report on aged debt with the responsibility of reducing debtor days.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to resolve queries, thus advancing collections .
- Recommend legal action when required.
- Provide cover for other members of the Credit Control team as and when required.
- General credit control duties as required by the Credit Control Manager
- Proven credit control experience within a similar, collections focused role
- Ideally applicants will have knowledge/ previous experience within the commercial/ residential property sector
- Professional attitude
- Excellent communication skills – Confident and courteous telephone manner.
- Strong IT/ Excel skills (In house property systems knowledge is highly advantageous)
- Excellent time management skills
- Methodical and organised approach to duties
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
Due to the current situation, it may be required for the successful candidate to work from home occasionally but otherwise this will be an office based role (The office meets all social distancing regulations)
If you match the profile above and are seeking a new credit control opportunity, I am very keen to discuss this vacancy further. Please submit your CV/ Call 07384462669 for further information