CREDIT CONTROLLER / CITY CENTRE LOCATION / PERMANENT / £22,500 SALARY + BONUS+ EXCELLENT BENEFITS
NC Associates are looking to recruit an experienced credit controller to work for a global service organisation which have amazing offices in Manchester City Centre. The business is looking to recruit a skilled Credit Controller on a permanent basis. Due to internal promotions and continuous growth, the business wants to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to assist with a new project. This is a great opportunity for those looking to develop a career within credit.
Reporting into the Credit Supervisor, the duties will include:
- Managing a multi-million pound ledger
- Chase outstanding amounts via email, phone
- Cash allocation
- Customer account reconciliations
- Query resolution
- Stakeholder management
- Process deductions
- Prepare reports and statements for senior management
- Assist in process improvements
- Aged debt management
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Previous experience of working as a credit controller in a similar role
- Minimum of 2 years credit control experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good level of Excel
- Team Player
Whats on Offer?
This is a great opportunity to work for a market leading organisation which can offer you excellent working conditions with a long term career. They offer an attractive salary and benefits package with excellent office based in central Manchester. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV or call Mark on 07876030207.