CREDIT CONTROLLER / CITY CENTRE LOCATION / PERMANENT / £23,000 SALARY + BONUS+ EXCELLENT BENEFITS
NC Associates are looking to recruit an experienced credit controller to work for a global service organisation which have amazing offices in Manchester City Centre. The business is looking to recruit a skilled Credit Controller on a permanent basis. Due to internal promotions and continuous growth, the business wants to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to assist with a new project. This is a great opportunity for those looking to develop a career within credit.
Reporting into the Credit Supervisor, the duties will include:
- Managing a multi-million pound ledger
- Chase outstanding amounts via email, phone
- Cash allocation
- Customer account reconciliations
- Query resolution
- Stakeholder management
- Process deductions
- Prepare reports and statements for senior management
- Assist in process improvements
- Aged debt management
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Previous experience of working as a credit controller in a similar role
- Minimum of 2 years credit control experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good level of Excel
- Team Player
Whats on Offer?
This is a great opportunity to work for a market leading organisation which can offer you excellent working conditions with a long term career. They offer an attractive salary and benefits package with excellent office based in central Manchester. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV or call 07876030207.