CREDIT CONTROL TEAM LEADER / PERMANENT / CITY CENTRE / GLOBAL BUSINESS / EXCELLENT SALARY AND BENEFITS
A global service company with sites around the world, is looking to recruit a skilled Accounts Receivable professional to lead, develop and coach a team of collectors. This is a great opportunity to become part part of a branded business that is open to fresh and innovative ideas and has real focus on process improvement.
Reporting into the Accounts Receivable Manager, the duties will include:
- Ensure pro-active management of the ledger to achieve SLA’s and targets across the team; invoice processing, commercial disputes documentation, price queries
- Act as primary escalation point for all Account Manager and Commercial Finance queries
- Manage and identify development requirements for the team through objective setting, PDR management, 1-to-1’s, fortnightly ledger reviews, identifying training requirements and opportunities
- Issue reports to the business; overspend and workflow reporting
- Support team in managing accruals overspend process
- Organise and chair monthly ledger reviews
- Manage and coach the team to achieve targets and promote a happy, productive team environment
- Ensure audit controls are in place across the team and processes are regularly reviewed for compliance
- Active involvement in internal and external audit
- Pro-actively identify improvements for systems, processes and ways of working via Sparks and Exceptions Management processes to ensure efficient business operations
- Key point of escalation for Associates
- Stakeholder management focus to build relationships and improve ways of working across PBS and the wider business
- Establish strong customer service ethic within the team, and strong customer communication skills
- Any other reasonable adhoc duties required from time to time, deputise for Manager
The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar role, strong working knowledge of accounts receivable processes, query resolution management and be a confident leader. A good understanding of systems including excel would be advantageous.
If you interested, then please contact Mark Caunce on immediately.