Credit Control Team Leader/ 12 Month Fixed Term Contract/ June Start Date/ Competitive Salary/ SAP/ Excellent Benefits Including Industry Discounts/ Free on – Site Parking
Due to an internal secondment, I am working on a vacancy for a Credit Control Team leader to join a large and highly successful organisation. This role will initially be a 12-month contract, however there is potential for internal opportunities to arise in line with company growth.
Applicants will need to have experience of using SAP accounting software and have proven credit leadership/ management experience.
My client is able to offer a number of benefits in addition to job security for the length of the contract.
- Lead a team of 6 credit controllers to maximise cash collection
- Setting and monitoring of team and individual KPI’s
- Identify training needs and manage coaching accordingly
- Conduct monthly appraisals and 1-2-1’s
- Create KPI and cash figure reports and deliver to the Credit Manager
- Ensure all changes to credit limits are processed to agreed SLA’s
- Manage relationships between head office, teams and multiple national branches
- Manage any escalated issues or queries as required
- Target accuracy across the wider business
- Support process improvement
- Ensure efficiency within the team to complete tasks in an effective and timely manner
- Previous Credit Control Team leadership/ Management experience
- MUST have a good understanding of the SAP accounting package and have used previously
- People management/ development skills – Ability to lead a team by example
- Full exposure to and understanding of the end to end credit control process, including credit applications and risk
- Excellent relationship management skills
- A positive working mentality with a high degree of tenacity
- Committed to achieving deadlines and ensuring accuracy
This role will require the successful candidate to commit to a 12-month contract. Office hours will be Mon – Fri 0900-1700. This will be an office-based role, the office space meets social distancing guidelines.
If you have the skills and experience outlined above and are looking for a new opportunity such as this, please submit your CV for immediate consideration or call 07384462669 for further information.