Job Title: Credit Control Supervisor
Location: Leeds/Home Working
Salary: Circa £32k plus bonus and benefits
A global Financial Services organisation with a large Credit Team are looking to hire an experienced Credit Control Supervisor or Manager
- Manage and direct the day-to-day activities of the collections staff, including establishing performance goals and providing ongoing feedback on the established metrics.
- Review and monitor client accounts receivable balances to determine status of collections. As the receivables age, ensure escalation strategy is being adhered to, which includes but is not limited to, the use of automated collection letters.
- Work with attorneys and collection specialists on client account issues.
- Oversee and monitor client notification regarding outstanding receivables, delinquencies and defaults. Coordinate the review, reporting and follow-up of clients that are categorized as ‘Do Not Call’ and ‘Payment Plans’. Identify clients with potential collection issues and develop collection strategies.
- Make recommendations as to the uncollectible accounts to be sent to outside agencies and coordinate their activities.
- Make recommendations as to declining and re-opening clients.
- Make recommendations about client invoice write-offs and assure that accounts receivable write-offs are within the Firm’s guidelines.
- Manage bankruptcy filings and coordinate with in-house legal counsel.
- Implement and document new collection procedures, issue resolution and formal dispute tracking.
- Provide assistance with various projects within collections and other related departments as assigned by the Director of Client Accounting.
- Manage year-end collections efforts including fee projections, staffing, and coordination between all Client Accounting teams.
- Experience at Managing a medium to large team of Credit Controllers within a Professional services environment is a MUST.
- Must be a Hands on Supervisor who takes pride in improving team performance.
- Strong communication and analytical skills required. Must be detail oriented, with strong multi-tasking skills and excellent ability to prioritize.
- Must have the ability to render good judgment and make sound decisions.
- Must be flexible, yet highly focused and persistent in achieving results.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including clear, professional verbal and written communication and strong relationship building ability. Must have the ability to interface with all levels of management, attorneys, employees and clients.
- Solid proficiency in accounting/collections software and Microsoft Office applications.
Do not delay in applying to this role. Email your CV