CREDIT CONTROL SUPERVISOR / PRESTON / £27,000 – £28,000 / PERMANENT POSITION / EXCELLENT BENEFITS
An international service company, with offices located in Preston, are looking for a skilled Credit Control Supervisor on a permanent basis. Working with the Credit Manager, the purpose of the role will be to manage the daily activities of the credit control team whilst promoting best practice. This is a great opportunity to become part of an award winning business and develop your skills further.
The duties will include:
- Coach, lead and motivate the team to achieve targets
- Establish strong customer service ethic within the team
- Coach and lead by identifying development requirements for the team through objective setting, PDR management, 1-to-1’s and fortnightly account / ledger reviews
- Organise and chair monthly account reviews with the Internal Credit Control team
- Organise and attend all internal stakeholder meetings, ensuring that relationships are built / maintained
- Act as a key point of escalation for the Credit Control team
- Project involvement as Subject Matter Expert alongside controllers
- Identify root cause analysis and devise corrective action where delivery falls below expected standards
- Pro-actively identify improvements for systems, processes and ways of working via Sparks and process exceptions to ensure efficient business operations
- Ensure audit controls are in place across the team and processes are regularly reviewed for compliance
The ideal candidate will have experience of being in a similar role, a strong understanding of credit control processes and an excellent man-manager.
If your interested in such a role, please contact Mark Caunce on