Credit Control Administrator / Ellesmere Port / Salary £18,000 – £22,000+ Excellent Benefits / Temporary to Permanent / Excellent Development Opportunity / Flexible Working Hours / Work From Home Days
NC Associates are looking to recruit a Credit Controller to work for a reputable global service organisation based in Ellesmere Port. Working within a small team of hard working individuals, this is a great opportunity to develop your skills further.
Reporting into the Credit Manager, the duties include:
- Chase outstanding accounts via email, phone
- Allocating cash to relevant accounts
- Customer account reconciliations
- Query resolution
- Sending invoices out to customers
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Ideally you will have some finance experience from a previous role
- Excellent communication skills
- Can do attitude
- Team Player
Whats on Offer?
This is a great opportunity to work for a large reputable organisation which can help develop your experience, this role is temporary, however for the right candidate after a period of time it will be made permanent. Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV or call Mark on 07876030207.