Credit Controller/ Key Accounts/ Excellent Benefits/ Competitive Salary/ Remote Working Around Current Situation
I am working on a new opportunity that will suit an experienced and confident credit controller who has the ability to work in a professional and results driven environment to increase collections and decrease outstanding debt.
I am looking for a logical and creative thinker who has the communication skills to build and improve relationships with customers, therefore reducing overdue debt.
- Proactively contact customers for prompt collection or resolution of aged debt
- Drive cash flow and debtor day targets by strong portfolio management and relationship building
- Work with the wider business members to achieve all KPIS where applicable
- Resolve customer receivable issues, disputes and claims with revenue control teams
- Full day to day management of assigned portfolio
- Ensure appropriate prioritisation techniques and follow ups regarding aged and overdue debt
- Develop excellent relationships with key customer contacts
- Engage key stakeholders and continuously drive forwards the credit control strategy
- Control & manage the statement and dunning process
- Reconciliation of client accounts
- Use imagination and clear thinking techniques to improve processes and deliver excellent service
- Drive recommendations of referral for further action when full collections techniques are exhausted to recover bad debts
- Proactively manage client account balances by working closely with relevant business members
- Analyse portfolio and have strong control over expected collection amounts per calendar month
- Ensure all cash receipts and transfers comply with businesses procedures and are correctly recorded
- Attend & contribute to credit control team meetings
- Previous experience in a busy credit control position
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Proven ability to achieve cash collection targets
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work to outlined targets
- Proactive self starter with a positive can do attitude
- High degree of attention to detail
- Change orientation approach to role
- Excellent interpersonal and team work skills cultivating long term relationships at all levels of own and customer’s organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire for personal and professional development within credit control
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
This will initially be a remote working position around the current situation however will return to office based working inline with government updates and so applicants must be able to commute to Manchester.
If you have the skills and experience detailed above and are seeking a new position such as this, please contact 07384462669 or submit your CV for immediate consideration.