Conveyancer – Residential and Commercial / £30,000 – £35,000 / Ellesmere Port / Excellent Benefits / Free Onsite Parking / Permanent / WFH
NC Associates are working in partnership with a well-established firm of solicitors based in Ellesmere Port who are looking for a Conveyancer to join their busy team and deal with both commercial and residential transactions.
Experience in buying and selling residential property is necessary. You will have a mixed caseload of sales, purchases, freehold, leasehold and new build matters.
Experience in drafting new leases or assignments, sub lease or licence is desirable.
Essential Experience Required:
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST
- Be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Have the ability to run a residential/commercial caseload, circa 80 files, from commencement to completion with administrative support.
- Must have experience handling a range of files/ private instructions, panel instruction and broker instruction
- Be personable and a good communicator
- Have an excellent telephone manner and exceptional client care skills
- Have excellent organisation and time management skills
What’s on offer?
This is an excellent opportunity and time to be joining a leading firm of solicitors who are offering an excellent salary and benefits package which include working from home. Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Alfie Lambert at NC Associates or call 07789 694 240