Commercial Senior Management Accountant – ACCA, CIMA, ACA Qualified / North Manchester / Permanent Role / Excellent Salary £47,000 – £50,000 + Excellent Benefits/ Commercial Role
NC Associates are looking to recruit a dynamic and ambitious Commercial Senior Management Accountant to work for a retail organisation based on the outskirts of Manchester. Due to growth within the business the Financial Controller is looking to recruit an ambitious Senior Management Accountant to support himself with producing the accounts as well as working closely with senior management to analyse spend as well as various cost streams within the various entities within the business. This is an excellent role for Senior Management Accountant to gain invaluable experience working closely with the FC and MD.
- Preparation of the monthly Management Accounts including commentary
- Calculating and posting Accruals and Prepayments
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Variance Analysis and Commentary for monthly board packs
- Annual Budget & quarterly Forecast preparation for review by the Financial Controller
- Completion and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Production of flash reporting figures for the company
- Cash flow forecasting
- Overview of Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger & Credit Control functions
- Assisting with supervising 2 finance staff
- Continuous improvement of all financial reporting, internal controls etc.
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Advanced Excel skills
- SAP, Oracle Experience advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage workloads effectively
- A high level of IT literacy
- Must have previous experience producing management accounts to final review level
What’s on Offer?
This is an incredible role for a Senior Management Accountant to gain the right exposure which most Financial Controllers would have. They also offer a market leading salary which offers lots of benefits including a bonus. Please get in touch straight away by sending your CV to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates or call 07879-626-501 for a confidential chat