Commercial Finance Manager CIMA, ACCA, ACA Qualified / Trafford Park / Permanent Role / £47,000 – £52,000 + Benefits / Career Progression to FC / Market Leading Organisation
NC Associates are looking to recruit a Commercial Finance Manager for a Global Manufacturing Business based in Trafford Park. Due to growth within the business my client requires a Commercial Finance Manager who can look after one of its subsidiaries which is a £10 million SME. This roles will require in depth analysis of products and trends and reporting back to the FD and MD, within this role you will also support and manager a small finance team with some travel to and from the business within the UK.
- Financial planning and analysis, business partnering and decision support.
- Leading analysis into the key revenue and cost lines, and presenting insights as to where improvements can
- be made to benefit the business
- Managing a team of 5
- Identifying revenue trends to help inform pricing decisions and marketing approach
- Working with relevant budget holders to implement changes and evaluate impact
- Establishing internal processes with Heads of Department to communicate performance against budget and other KPIs to individual budget holders, making the process interactive and accessible
- Producing Management Accounts pack including commentary to the FD and MD
- Balance sheet reconciliations, P&L Analysis
- Supporting a small team within finance, mentoring, developing etc
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- CIMA, ACCA, ACA Qualified Accountant
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent Excel skills
- Team management experience
- Must be dynamic and looking to develop and progress within this role
- Commercial awareness
Whats on Offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress within your career within this forward thinking business. You will be rewarded with a fantastic salary and benefits package with realistic opportunity to develop to FC. Please contact Wayne Caunce at NC Associates on 07879-626-501 for further information or send your Cv