Commercial Finance Business Partner / Salary £55,000 – £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits / Permanent Role / Manchester Location / Global PLC Organisation / Business Partnering – Project Work
NC Associates are currently working in partnership with a Global PLC to help recruit a Finance Business Partner who will play a key role within the group business. As finance Business Partner you will oversee end to end finance operations for your area including P&L, balance sheet and cash flow. In this role you will look to make improvements to procedures and controls as well as working on adhoc projects working very closely with the commercial teams and Group Legal. Reporting into the Group IT Director and Head of Finance your role will involve lots of stakeholder management as well a business partnering across the group
- Prepare and retain operational responsibility for annual budgeting and monthly reforecasts across the group for IT spend.
- Ownership of TBM (Technology Business Management) model to enable the business to appraise and benchmark IT spend across the group.
- Lead the continued roll out of the system for PO management, including PO approval in line with budgets and reforecasts.
- Involvement with IT projects to quantify benefits, manage spend and appraise.
- Support on cost reviews with budget holders.
- Liaise with Group Finance Department on monthly management accounts to ensure the process adheres to IT and group finance deadlines.
- Point of liaison for group procurement, specifically in relation to procuring supply related to IT spend.
- Assist in the audit of suppliers to the IT function, ensuring that cost control mechanisms are adhered to.
- Assist in departments workflows, managing the costs of outsourcing where applicable and providing cost analysis with respect to future headcount requirements.
- Manage internal and external capex spend pertaining to the budgets
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA Qualified Accountant.
- Experience with working alongside and influencing multiple senior stakeholders; both financial and non-financial.
- Management accounts / core finance experience essential.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Positive, flexible, enthusiastic and driven.
Whats on Offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading Global organisation which offer an incredible salary and benefits package, they also have a clear path for future development and progression. Please apply Immediately by sending your CV or call 07879-626-501