Commercial Billing Team Leader / Newcastle / Permanent / £30,000 – £33,000 / based from home full-time
One of the UK’s largest service providers is looking to recruit a skilled Commercial Billing Team Leader. The purpose of the role will be to manage a team of two and ensure the company’s billing process runs smoothly with all queries being resolved within agreed time frames. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a market leading business, that promotes internal development with over 40% of all vacancies being filled with internal candidates.
Reporting into the Head of Billing, the duties will include:
- Responsible for supporting the Senior Management Team in overseeing all aspects of the billing function
- Line management responsibility for 2 direct reports
- Be the main point of contact and area of expertise relating to the translation of the varying contracts into what practically needs to happen, ensuring the bill aligns with the contract, is delivered and uploaded to the client
- To interface and communicate with internal (Operations, Finance Shared Service Centre, IT) and external stakeholders (Local Authorities and CCG’s) to ensure that all parties work collaboratively to deliver optimal service for the group
- To understand contractual requirements and ensure translation of these to implement requirements onto the Companies billing and payment systems
- Proactively resolve billing issues and queries
- Check billing requirements and translate these to the practicalities of the contract
The ideal candidate will have similar experience in billing to local authorities, an understanding of how IT system configurations impact the billing & pay cycles, strong stakeholder management skills and proven supervisory experience.
If you want an opportunity to work from home, whilst building a career within one of the UK’s largest service company, then please apply for the role or contact Mark Caunce on 07876030207.