COMMERCIAL ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE TEAM LEADER / MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE / £27,000 – £28,000 / PERMANENT / EXCELLENT BENEFITS
A market leading international service company is looking to recruit a skilled accounts receivable professional on a permanent basis. Based in their luxury offices in Manchester city centre, the main purpose of the role will be to oversee the day to day activities of the commercial team, supporting the management team with performance reviews, risk reviews and developing the team. This is a great opportunity to work within an exciting and progressive company whilst developing your skills further.
Reporting into the Commercial Manager, the duties will include:
- Ensure pro-active management of invoice processing, commercial disputes documentation and price queries
- Manage and identify development requirements for the team through objective setting, 1-to-1’s, fortnightly ledger reviews, identifying training requirements and opportunities
- Act as primary escalation point for all Account Manager and Commercial Finance queries
- Support team in managing accruals overspend process
- Organise and attend all allocated external customer visits
- Organise and lead monthly ledger reviews
- Manage and coach the team to achieve targets
- Ensure audit controls are in place across the team and processes are regularly reviewed for compliance
- Active involvement in internal and external audit
- Pro-actively identify improvements for systems, processes and ways of working
- Stakeholder management focus to build relationships and improve ways of working
The ideal candidate with have proven experience of working within a fast paced high volume environment, have knowledge of accounts receivable processes and strong man-management skills.
If your interested in such a role and working for a branded and successful business, then please contact Mark Caunce on 07876030207 immediately.