Purchase Ledger/ Experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk/ On-Site Parking/ End To End Position
I am keen to speak with experienced purchase ledger clerks about a new opportunity based just outside of Manchester City Centre. My client is based close to multiple public transport links in addition to offering on site parking.
This role will suit a team player who can manage a high volume workload for a multi site business. Property Sector/ CIS experience or exposure is highly advantageous, although not essential.
- High volume invoice processing for multiple business sites
- Coding, matching, batching invoices
- Management and resolution of complex email and telephone supplier queries
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT calculations
- Settlement discount calculations and deductions
- Weekly/ monthly cheque payment runs (applicants must be able to manually write out high volumes of cheques)
- Ad hoc BACS payments
- Supporting with additional finance tasks as required
- Previous accounts payable experience is ESSENTIAL
- Ability to adapt to new processes and procedures
- High degree of accuracy
- Excellent time management
- Ability to manage a high volume work load
- CIS/ property sector exposure is highly advantageous although not essential
- Ability to support and work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manually write out high volumes of cheques
If you have the skills and experience detailed above and are looking for a secure role to remain within that will utilise your skills, I am very keen to hear from you. Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.