Cash Transactions Finance team member
Temporary 3-6 months
Location: Home based
£17,000-£25,000 Salary plus Benefits
A Cash Transaction Team Member will be responsible for processing financial transactions through to completion on the ledgers. More specifically the jobholder will be responsible for fill start to end process of the cash receipt functionality and ensuring correct policies and procedure are adhered to at all times.
This role will be responsible for processing the Cash Receipting function covering multiple jurisdictions operating in all major world currencies.
The day-to-day responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Processing cash receipts
- Assist in the returning of held client funds.
- Ensure queries and escalations are handled correctly and promptly through to appropriate resolution.
- Ensure compliances to Firm’s procedures and local country legal requirements including the appropriate anti money laundering legislation.
- Provide a high level of professional customer service to internal and external customers appropriate to highly regarded international Law Firm.
- Ad hoc duties appropriate to the role (inc, cover for other shared service functions).
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
- Ideally have some finance experience as a graduate or general work experience
- Finance and accountancy background ideal
- Fast data input with first tie accuracy
- Competent Excel and Word user
- Technology awareness