Cash Management/ Sales Ledger/ Key Accounts/ Credit Control/ Competitive Salary/ Varied Role/ Free On – Site Parking
I am working on a newly created role that will suit a proactive and ambitious person who has the ability to adapt to business changes and learn new processes quickly. This will be a varied role and applicants will ideally have all round accounts receivable experience including previous exposure to; key accounts credit control, cash allocation and cash management within a larger business. Experience of factoring and business insurance is highly advantageous.
This role will grow and develop over time inline with the development of the business and successful applicant.
- High volume cash allocation
- Reconciliation and resolution of unallocated cash
- Management of blue chip accounts
- Maintaining and developing relationships with key customers
- Supporting the credit control function for both regional and key accounts
- Reporting on cash figure
- Cash management
- Management of factored accounts
- Supporting with credit insurance
- Previous exposure to accounts receivable processes
- Understanding of sales ledger processes
- Management of key customer accounts
- Proactive and motivated work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to develop and advance within this role
- Strong excel skills
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to work in a varied and ever changing role
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience of working within a larger, global business is highly advantageous
If you match the profile above and are seeking the opportunity to develop your skills and career further within a varied and fulfilling role, I am very keen to speak with you. Please call 01617110821 to discuss.