Our client is a prestigious and growing Accountancy Practice located in Bradford who are recruiting for 2x Bookkeepers to join them. You will be working closely with Seniors and Managers to provide accurate bookkeeping services to a diverse range of clients. This role offers excellent benefits and an attractive package.
The Bookkeeper job will involve:
- Working directly with clients to understand the needs of their business.
- Preparation of all aspects of bookkeeping including purchase and sales ledgers, bank reconciliations and data entry.
- Collation of information and associated reporting to prepare the VAT Return.
- Preparation of management accounts at month and quarter end.
- Working with Xero, Sage accounts software to maintain client records directly and advising clients of its capabilities.
As a successful applicant for the Bookkeeper vacancy, you will have prior experience of working within a practice and understand the demands of your clients. You will be happy working directly with your clients to provide guidance and advice. Formal qualifications (AAT, ACCA) will be beneficial however not essential and candidates qualified by experience will be considered. Knowledge of Xero Accounts will be highly beneficial however again, not essential as training can be provided.
If you’re interested in this vacancy, please e-mail your CV
or give me a call on 0113 487 1901.